Pickup and Delivery Laundry Service Areas in the San Fernando Valley
Half Price Laundry offers Free Pickup and Delivery laundry service to the entire San Fernando Valley. With just a few taps on your phone, our professionals will pick up your laundry, wash it, dry it, fold it, and return it to you within 24 hours. Detergent and dryer sheets included!
This service is not just for residential customers. Commercial laundry service is valuable to businesses as well. If you run a hotel or spa, our linen cleaning service near Studio City is invaluable. If you own a restaurant, bar, gym, pet grooming service, or hair salon, our towel cleaning near Encino has you covered.
- Encino: Let us take care of your laundry while your check out some local history. Los Encinos State Historic Park is a state park unit of California, preserving buildings of Rancho Los Encinos. The rancho includes the original nine-room de la Ossa Adobe, the two-story limestone Garnier building, a blacksmith shop, a natural spring, and a pond.
- Sherman Oaks: Need somewhere to take the kids while your laundry is being washed? Try Sherman Oaks Castle Park. Sherman Oaks Castle Park is the San Fernando Valley's premier family entertainment center. Enjoy the finest miniature golf, arcade and batting cages. Great family fun for kids of all ages!
- Studio City: While we do your laundry take in dinner and some entertainment at the Dinner Detective. The Dinner Detective puts a mysterious twist on the old ‘dinner and a movie’ date by putting the entertainment right in the midst of your dining experience. The key is to try and solve a hilarious murder case while you’re eating your dinner.
- North Hollywood: Leave your laundry with us and check out Gallery 800. This NoHo Arts District gallery doubles as the public-facing home of the entertainment industry’s Art Directors Guild. Inside the historic Lankershim Arts Center storefront, you'll find a mix of exhibitions that focus on specific Guild artists as well as more broad themes like abstraction, still life and the Old West.
- Valley Village: Check out Kulak's Woodshed while we take care of your laundry. Kulak’s Woodshed is an intimate live music venue and multi-camera broadcast standard HD recording studio with multi-track audio/Pro Tools, specializing in the promotion and celebration of singer songwriters.
- Van Nuys: Did you know Robert Redford, Natalie Wood, and Shirley from Laverne and Shirley are from Van Nuys? Home to Van Nuys Aiport and the Valley Municipal Building, it is the most populous neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley.
- Pacoima: One of the oldest neighborhoods in the northern San Fernando Valley, Pacoima's name originates from the Fernandeño language and means "the entrance." It was given this name due to the large streams of water which flowed through the area down from the mountain canyons.
Try our convenient Pickup and Delivery service today. Perfect for busy families and individuals.
Half Price Laundromat offers a variety of Pickup & Delivery services for Valley Village, CA and the surrounding areas. These Pickup & Delivery services include residential Wash & Fold and commercial laundry.